Saturday, July 23, 2011

KARDASHIAN & ODOM'S SHOE LOVE




You wanted more celebrity shoe-robes and this one will knock your pumps off - inside Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odam's walk-in.

Kardashian tells ELLE Magazine, “I love all of my shoes! It is a must to have them color coordinated, and to be able to see each and every one of them. I know exactly where each one lives and I can tell if one has even been moved! It definitely helps to put one shoe facing front, and the other to the back. It saves space, but it is also nice to be able to see the back-side of the shoe. I am an organization freak!”

“My hubby [Odom] is such a sneaker king….and I am a stiletto queen! He always wants to see me in sneakers, but I believe I can do anything in heels. When Louboutin came out with these bling-bling sneakers (center) I had to grab them—they are so fab! When he said he wanted me to wear sneakers, I don’t think this is what he meant. They are over the top but super comfy and blingy!”

The couple that shoe shops together - stays together. Love!


(Image Credit: ELLE / The Coveteur)

Bookmark and Share

______________________________________________________
Follow Tracey on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/traceygillinder
or read Tracey's columns @ http://www.babesinbusiness.com

No comments: