Thursday, April 08, 2010

TRAIN ME JIMMY





Just when I think they can no longer surprise me those fabulous peeps at Jimmy Choo pull another rabbit out of their proverbial hat.

Not only did they produce the first light up stiletto I would actually wear this season, but next – they are launching a trainer.

I don’t suspect any training will actually be done in them but damn they’re hot.

Choo’s first collection of trainers are to be released in the US for pre Fall 2010.

With a mix of high tops & low cuts, they are sleek & luxurious in patent leather, suede & exotic Elaphe snake skin they will retail from $465-$595USD.

A big shout out to my Hawaiian Jimmy Choo connection for the news. Thanks Joell & Rose!

Available in US Jimmy Choo Boutiques from May 2010 – I am told the waiting list is now open.

Bookmark and Share

______________________________________________________
Follow Tracey on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/traceygillinder
or read Tracey's columns @ http://www.babesinbusiness.com

No comments: