Saturday, July 10, 2010

$11,000 A MONTH - NOT A BAD SHOE BUDGET


Hit R&B singer Ciara & a $11,000 a month shoe budget?

Recent rumors indicate the ‘Ride’ singer spends in excess of $11,000 per month on shoes, bless her, reportedly having a modest 1,000 shoes in her walk-in.

Admitting she can blow a large sum on shoes every month in an effort to keep up with the latest trends. While that may seem outrageous to non-shoe aficionados, I am ok with it.

“When I go shopping, my most extravagant purchases are normally going to be shoes. I just love shoes & go for what’s hot. I like everything from Louboutin & Dr. Martens to Versace & Fendi,” she said in a recent interview with Pride Magazine. Ciara goes on to declare she did not see anything wrong with the amount she spends on shoes, saying on her average trip to the shoe store she will spend a minimum of $1,200.

I wonder if I’m too old to be adopted?

(Image Credit: CiaraWorld.com)

Bookmark and Share

______________________________________________________
Follow Tracey on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/traceygillinder
or read Tracey's columns @ http://www.babesinbusiness.com

No comments: