Wednesday, March 30, 2011

LADY GOES GAGA OVER RED SHOES


Another day, another crazy Lady Gaga story.

Apparently Gaga has received Judy Garland's original ruby red slippers from 'The Wizard of Oz' movie for her 25th birthday this week.

The singer has revealed the gift meant the world to her because she lost out to playing the role of Dorothy to a high school bully when she was younger and the generous gift showed her how far she had come since then.

She explained: 'Little did they know that I have a real background with these shoes.

'I will never forget it because I wanted to be Dorothy so bad. I was in 8th grade and she was a senior. I definitely deserved to get it, but I didn't get it. I remember she would speak in the dressing room while she was getting ready, I was one of the people in the chorus, the worst role.

'On behalf of myself and all of those bullied around the world, now these f**king ruby slippers are mine.'

Gaga shared her emotional birthday present story with fans in Los Angeles yesterday, where she took the stage for a show at the Staples Centre.

She told them: 'When you don't feel like Dorothy today, maybe you feel like someone on the chorus or the Scarecrow or maybe you feel like the Tin Man or the Wicked Witch - -just know you will have opportunities in your real life to change things and maybe someone, somebody will hand you a pair of ruby slippers.'

Reportedly her other birthday presents included a custom-made sex doll and diamonds. Of course they did.


(Source: MSN)


Bookmark and Share

______________________________________________________
Follow Tracey on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/traceygillinder
or read Tracey's columns @ http://www.babesinbusiness.com
or join the Shoe Addict Facebook Fan Page here for updates

No comments: