Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The good, the bad & the ugly on the pink carpet




The Teen Choice Awards pink carpet always flirts with fashion danger and Sunday nights collective of celebrities was no different.

Here are my picks for the good, the bad and the ugly:

Vanessa Marano wore Q by Pasquale shoes (a label I usually adore) that were my pick for the evening's 'ugly.'

Despite her snagging a Teen Choice Award, I wasn't a massive fan of Candice Accola's Phillip Lim shoes. Sorry Candince but they're in my 'bad' box.

Nina Dobrev's choice off Jimmy Choo platform sandals was hard to go past for the best in show. Downright winner for my faves of the night - my vote for the 'good.'

That is all.

From top: Vanessa Marano's shoes, Canice Accola's shoes and bottom Nina Dobrev's Jimmy Choos.


(Image Credit: Getty)

@traceygillinder would like to apologize for cheating on Shoe Addict readers. Forgive me? Then check out the new Brisbane Times Plus One Column!


Bookmark and Share

______________________________________________________
Follow Tracey on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/traceygillinder

No comments: