Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A picture speaks a thousand words



I apologize, I’ve been otherwise engaged… Shoe Addict’s not following my daily shoe loves on the Facebook page have probably been left wondering what the heck happened this last two weeks.

I’ve been a bit busy. We’ve had to do a quick refresh on the beach house before Spring hits and we have our customary never-ending parade of guests, I’ve been in Melbourne for work and we are finally decluttering post moving house and are getting things in order.

Here are the last two weeks in pictures.




























@traceygillinder would like to apologize for cheating on Shoe Addict readers. Forgive me? Then check out the new Brisbane Times Plus One Column!


Bookmark and Share

______________________________________________________
Follow Tracey on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/traceygillinder

No comments: