Monday, October 04, 2010

SHOE A DAY: ESCADA KITTEN HEEL


I am asked quite regularly how many shoes I actually own. My answer is always the same; I don't know but a lot.

Honestly, I am scared to count them. What if I had to admit that I may have too many. And how many constitutes too many?

In the spirit of spring cleaning & not merely wearing my favourites du jour, I am committing to a shoe a day until I have worn my entire menagerie.

Today's is a gorgeous pair of pink Escada kitten heels procured in the US around nine years ago on sale for $238USD. While this sounds fabulous, it was during the time our dollar was around 61c so not as fabulous a purchase as it would be right now with our dollar in the high 90's but a pretty good buy just the same.

Thank goodness it's not raining today.

Bookmark and Share

______________________________________________________
Follow Tracey on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/traceygillinder
or read Tracey's columns @ http://www.babesinbusiness.com

No comments: