Sunday, November 14, 2010

BEACH TO STREET















My love affair with the delectable Holster range is no secret but this season the fab team @ the Noosa based HQ have pulled out all stops.

While last season I dabbled in a little Tods & a touch of Melissa the latest Holster collection may just have me exclusively.

Here are my favourites - Triangle Wedge Espadrille in bronze & the Supermodel Jelly in yellow. Perfect beach to street shoes. Love!

In a scary little twist Holster Jelly Sandals can now be procured for kids. Lord save my bank account when little Miss 7 finds out...

Go to Holster for stockists.


Bookmark and Share

______________________________________________________
Follow Tracey on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/traceygillinder
or read Tracey's columns @ http://www.babesinbusiness.com

1 comment:

DivAmelia said...

I absolutely ADORE the blinging jellies!!!! Always hated that they were flat.. but that's forgiven - almost anything is forgiven with a bit of bling!! :)