Thursday, September 01, 2011

KARDASHIAN'S 3 PAIRS OF WEDDING SHOES



Kim Kardashian is certainly known for her sky-high heels and her wedding day was no exception.

The bride tied the knot with her 6 foot 9 groom Kris Humphries on August 20 in Montecito, California wearing a gorgeous strapless ivory Vera Wang gown and teetering Giuseppe Zanotti platform pumps.

Zanotti designed three different pairs of wedding day shoes for Kardashian to go with each of her custom-made Vera Wang gowns (yes, you read correctly..).

"The first pair went with the princess dress that I wore during the wedding ceremony. They are closed-toe off-white satin with the crystal heel. I needed the height and wanted a sturdy heel because I was so afraid I was going to trip walking down the aisle! LOL," she posted on her website along with a pic of the shoes on the 29th of August.

"For my mermaid gown I wore the peep toe white heels with the amazing beads on them," she continued. "And then thirdly, I wore the simple satin sling back peep toes with my simple satin old Hollywood gown."

Ah to be a Kardashian.


(Image Credit: Bauer-Griffin / KimKardashian.Celebuzz.com)


Bookmark and Share

______________________________________________________
Follow Tracey on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/traceygillinder
or read Tracey's columns @ http://www.babesinbusiness.com

No comments: